Your success in establishing a working relationship with Penn State Lehigh Valley will be the result of effective networking and marketing of your company or organization. Please register your company with Career Services by completing the Employer Registration Form.
Your company or organization can be promoted in several ways:
1. Employer Spotlight: Host an information table or session to educate students about your company and potential job and internship opportunities.
2. On-Campus Recruiting: Interview students and recent alumni on campus for internships and jobs.
3. Attend a Career Fair: Penn State Lehigh Valley students and alumni participate in a number of career fairs throughout the year. See a list of upcoming career fairs below.
4. Networking Opportunities: Connect with students by participating in career programs and events such as student mock interviews, career panels, Dress for Success, professional etiquette lunches/dinners, and speed networking. See a list of upcoming networking opportunities below.
5. Sponsorships: Assist in sponsoring a career event through donating student incentives such as wardrobe scholarships or a job shadowing day with an executive. Your company or organization name will be promoted prior to and during the event.
Nittany Lion Career Network
Nittany Lion Career Network is Penn State's online internship and job posting system. Posted positions are viewable to alumni and students from all Penn State campuses. Make sure to choose the Lehigh Valley campus as one of your affiliates under Contracts. (Please Note: On-Campus Interviews cannot be set up for the Lehigh Valley campus through Nittany Lion Career Network. Please contact Career Services directly.)
Employers seeking graduating seniors for open positions or undergraduates for internships:
• Please visit Nittany Lion Career Network
Employers seeking Penn State alumni with experience:
• Please visit Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network
Career Fairs and Networking Opportunities
Check back soon for dates!