Fitness Facility at Penn State Lehigh Valley
The Fitness Facility at Penn State Lehigh Valley is available to Penn State faculty and staff members, registered Penn State students, and dues-paid alumni.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please Note: Summer hours may vary, please call the Fitness Center at 610-285-5121 to confirm.
- Zumba (Tuesdays from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.)
A fun class where the choreography mixes hip-hop, pop, and salsa dances, as well as aerobic elements. You'll feel energized and have a blast!
- Gentle Yoga (Wednesdays from 1 - 2 p.m.)
This beginners yoga class is gentle in its approach. If you are looking for something less strenuous, this is the class for you!
- Spinning (By request - See Cindy in the Fitness Center)
An indoor cycling class that focuses on endurance, strength, intervals, high-intensity, and recovery.
- Tabata (Thursdays from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.)
A high-intensity interval training class that yields incredible results! This class typically consists of a four minute sequence of training and recovery that can do more to boost aerobic and anaerobic capacity than an hour of endurance exercise!
The Fitness Facility offers a variety of gym equipment to be used by faculty, staff, students and alumni. View the full list of equipment below:
Gym Equipment List
- Seated leg curl
- Seated leg extension
- Ab crunch bench
- Cable motion multi jungle five stack
- Back extension
- Hammer-strength heavy duty half-racks
- Leg raise
- Adjustable benches
- Decline bench
- Dumbbells ranging form 5-100 lbs
- Olympic bars and plates
- Foam roller
- Resistance bands
- Gymnast rings
- Assisted pull-up bands
- Bosu balance trainer
- Jump ropes
- Stability balls
- Kettle bells (from 5 - 40 lbs.)
- 4 Life Fitness Classic Series Treadmills
- 2 Life Fitness Classic Series Elliptical Trainers
- 1 Life Fitness Classic Series Recumbent Bike
- Student Activities