Through the generous support of alumni, parents, friends, faculty, staff, corporations and foundations, Penn State Lehigh Valley is able to provide an outstanding educational experience. Support is vital to all aspects of the campus’ educational mission and there are several ways to support Penn State Lehigh Valley.
Unrestricted gifts to Penn State Lehigh Valley are the most flexible types of support and allow the campus and University to direct such resources to the areas of greatest need. Such type of gifts may be utilized for campus improvements and student programs, for example.
Gifts may be directed to specific campus funds, thus allowing donors to support their area of interest. For example, a donor may wish to support campus athletics, the art gallery or to provide scholarship assistance.
Ways to give:
Gifts of cash may be in the form of checks, credit cards or electronic transfers and have an immediate impact on Penn State Lehigh Valley.
Stocks and Securities
Securities which have appreciated in value while the donor has owned them may often result in a tax saving. For additional information on such gifts, please contact the Office of Development at 610-285-5039.
Donors may maximize their gifts to Penn State Lehigh Valley by participating in their employers’ matching gift program. Many local and other companies provide a match. Find out if your company matches your contribution.
Through a variety of methods, donors may make use of a planned gift. These gifts are usually deferred, meaning they are established now and fulfilled later. Examples of such gifts are bequests, charitable gift annuities, and charitable remained trusts. For additional information on planned giving options, please contact the Office of Development at 610-285-5039.
Enhance Penn State Lehigh Valley's excellence by giving in a variety of ways - endowments, scholarships, a planned giving program, faculty support or through a number of creative ways to support our campus needs.
- Endowments - a permanent "trust" account established by a donor to benefit the university while providing tax benefits to the donor.
- Scholarships - funds assist students with tuition.
- Planned Giving - Leave a legacy. Programs that provides benefits to you now, and in the future, while benefiting Penn State for generations to come.
- Corporations and Foundations - Mutually beneficial collaborations with corporations and foundations.
- Program Support – Opportunities to enrich academic, social and cultural aspects of the campus.
- Faculty Support – Provide special teaching and research materials, library acquisitions, salary supplements, and travel assistance.
We invite you to contact the Office of Development at Penn State Lehigh Valley at 610-285-5039.
Office of Development
- Giving to Penn State