Educational technology support from the Department of Virtual Education
The Department of Virtual Education is ready to help you learn Canvas! Sign up today for face-to-face training or access online training through Penn State. For more information, contact your Canvas Liaisons: Dean Shaffer at 610-285-5008 or Eileen Grodziak, 610-285-5112.
Instructional Design at Penn State Lehigh Valley provides technology services and training for our faculty, staff, and students, including:
- ANGEL Course Management System
- CANVAS Learning Management System
- Adobe Connect web conferencing
- Media development, software selection, and web-based resources
- Online, blended (hybrid) and videoconference course design
- Podcasting, VoiceThread, blogging, and website creation
- Classroom technology integration
- Interactive classrooms
Support is available through one-on-one appointments, phone consultation, work luncheons, group workshops, online resources and job aids. Whether you are just getting started with online learning, or you need help with ANGEL , or you're interested in incorporating multimedia projects into your course, contact Instructional Design to help you get started.
For details, visit Instructional Design at Penn State Lehigh Valley
Room 307, Saucon Building, Penn State Lehigh Valley | 610-285-5008