COME VISIT US!
To set up an appointment, please call 610-285-5035.
At the following events, students will learn more about the University's 160 degree programs, student clubs, athletics and the five bachelor degrees and three associate degrees that can be earned entirely at Penn State Lehigh Valley.
Spend a Summer Evening
Wednesday, July 30 or Thursday, August 14. Reservations are required.
You will learn:
- About Penn State's admission process
- Admissions requirements
- Information about ALL Penn State campuses
- About the options and opportunities available from Penn State University
- The timeline of applying for financial aid
- The many choices of majors - 160+ including a special program for undecided students
Space is limited, click the date below to register
Spend a Summer Evening runs from 6-8 p.m.
Check-in begins at 5:30 p.m.
Please Note: Reservations are required for scheduled events at Penn State. You can login to your MyPennState profile to register for this event. Don't have a MyPennState profile? Create one here to access all of our online services.
If you have any questions, contact 610-285-5047 or email admissions-LV@psu.edu