Bachelor of Science in Business (B.S.B.)
The Bachelor of Science in Business (B.S.B.) is a professionally oriented business degree program that combines the theoretical underpinnings of core business disciplines, notably management, marketing, finance, and supply chain management, with applied study in a practical setting.
Marketing and Management option
Emphasize the skills and knowledge necessary for the business professional to function in community and regional centers of commerce.
An individualized option
Tailor the program to your specific needs.
Enhance your coursework with the following opportunities:
- Gain global experience through short-term study abroad
- A vast alumni network of potential mentors
- An active campus Business Society promoting professional development
Business at Penn State Lehigh Valley
- Microeconomic Analysis and Policy
- Business Information Systems
- Negotiation Skills for Business Professionals
- Leadership and Motivation
- International Business Operations
Your job title
- Marketing Manager
- Business Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Government Service Executive
- Account Executive
- Business Development Manager
Recommended Academic Plans provide the possible order of courses students might follow as they pursue a particular degree. RAPs are proposed schedules only. Individual student's schedules might look different if -- in consultation with an academic adviser -- the student has created a different plan. Care should be taken when changing the order of courses, as the RAP takes into account prerequisites and course controls. Changing the other of a RAP might be in the student's best interests and can occur with an adviser's guidance. For the final work regarding the courses needed for graduation in a particular major, all students should consult the University Bulletin and their degree audit.
For additional information about this program, please schedule an appointment with:
Dr. Carolina McCluskey
Coordinator of Business
- Degree Programs