Welcome to Penn State Lehigh Valley!
New Student Orientation Appointments
Register now for your New Student Orientation Appointment!
If you have completed your Educational Planning Survey and ALEKS math placement exam, you are ready to sign up for your New Student Orientation (NSO) appointment. The meeting is designed to welcome you to Penn State Lehigh Valley, familiarize you with the academic side of the University, and allow you to build your Spring 2015 class schedule.
Some things to know before you register for your NSO appointment:
- The sooner you make your appointment, the better class selection you will have. Be proactive!
- Please bring a valid photo ID to your meeting.
- You must complete your Education Planning Survey and your ALEKS math test at orientation.psu.edu prior to your meeting.
Contact Felicite Gibson by phone at 610-285-5076 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make your appointment today!
Timeline for students accepted for fall 2014
After you accept your offer from Penn State and pay your acceptance fee, you will receive instructions (via postcard or e-mail) to complete your Educational Planning Survey (EPS) and online placement test. Watch for this communication. It contains critical information about your personalized New Student Orientation (NSO) timeline!
Complete your Educational Planning Survey (EPS) and ALEKS Math Assessment online. As stated above, instructions for access and completion will be sent via postcard.
Middle November through early December
January 8, 2015
Still have questions about getting started at Penn State Lehigh Valley? Please feel free to reach out to the parties below and they will assist you.
- For help with Admission, PA residency, or for a change in your offer/campus of admission, contact Michael Damweber at 610-285-5046 or via email (email@example.com).
- For help with advising or New Student Orientation, contact Anna Eichner at 610-285-5268 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For questions about financial aid or VA benefits, please reach out to Maryann Hubick at 610-285-5033 or via email (email@example.com).
- Undergraduate students interested in receiving credit for Advanced Placement (AP) Exams should arrange for their official grade reports to be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to Penn State. Penn State's ETS code is 2660. Additional information can be found by visiting our website.
- You must earn a C or better for credits to be transferred. The credits are added to your Penn State Transcript, but the grades are not transferred and will not affect your PSU cumulative GPA. For Dual Enrollment credits, please send official transcripts from the college awarding credits to:
Penn State University
201 Shields Building
University Park, PA 16802
- Current Students